Pulse Valve Supplier shares with you.
1. Before installation, please read the operation manual of the product carefully, check whether the product fully meets the operation requirements, be familiar with the key points of installation, and make preparations.
2. Check whether the parameters marked on the nameplate are the parameters of the selected product and are consistent with the operating instructions.
3. Fully flush the pipeline with 0.3mpa pressure before taking over, and completely remove the metal powder, residual sealing materials and rust in the pipeline.
4. Pay attention to the cleanliness of the medium, if the medium mixed with grime and other impurities interfere with the normal work of the solenoid valve, the pipeline should be installed with a filter.
5. The solenoid valve should not be installed in the low depression of the pipeline, such as installed in the discharge pipeline of the container, pay attention, not from the bottom of the container, but should be installed at the bottom of the container slightly above the position.
6. If the medium will be water hammer phenomenon, they should choose the multi-function solenoid valve or take the corresponding preventive measures.
7. Steam solenoid valve inlet side should be equipped with a steam trap, the connection should be inclined, steam trap installed in the low position, it is better to install multi-pass recoil filter.
8 solenoid valve is generally oriented, not installed in reverse, usually in the valve body with the "arrow" indicates the direction of medium flow, according to the "arrow" indicates the direction of installation.
9. The general solenoid valve solenoid coil parts should be upright, perpendicular to the pipeline, some products have special provisions, please follow the instructions to install.
10. It should be noted that the sealing material should not be overused when taking over. If the thread is connected, the connection thread should be kept within the effective length, and the half-pitch at the end with a file chamfering, from the end of the two teeth, began to wind the sealing belt, otherwise excessive sealing belt or binder will enter the solenoid valve and the occurrence of interference with the accident of the normal action.
11. Solenoid valve installation should have a certain amount of reserved space for its daily maintenance and regular maintenance.
12. Fix the valve body with a wrench or pipe wrench during installation, and then screw on the nozzle, never force on the coil assembly to cause deformation, so that the solenoid valve is difficult to work normally.
13. In the case of insufficient pipe rigidity or water hammer, please firmly fix the front and rear connection of the valve with supports.
14. When used in a frozen place, protect the pipes with an insulating material or install heaters on the pipes.
15. Make sure the solenoid valve itself and its connection to the nozzle are not leaking.
16. Check the connection of the coil leads, especially if there are three leads.
17. Electrical components connected to solenoid valves, such as relays, switches, and contractors. The contacts should not vibrate when the valve is opened, otherwise, the operation will be unreliable and affect the solenoid valve life.
18. The electrical circuit shall be connected to the corresponding safety wire as the protection of the electrical circuit.
19. In order to facilitate maintenance and repair operations, or do not interrupt continuous production, for the general solenoid valve, recommended using the bypass isolation installation method.
We also have Water Treatment Solenoid Valve, welcome to inquiry.